Tuesday, January 13, 2009

OTB...YUM

Kathi sums it up nicely. It was a wonderful lunch. I had the turkey burger, which also had a fancy name, though I don't remember it. It was one of the best turkey burgers I've ever had. It was fresh, not a frozen patty, it had great flavor and the fries are to die for.

I also enjoyed how clean and new it felt and looked. Service was fantastic....ok, there were like 2 other tables there, but it was still great. I actually can't wait to go back! The only problem is it's next to Taco Loco...that makes it a tough decision when choosing dinner options.

I would also recommend them for happy hour...all day long. As I can't partake of the hootch now, I do encourage others. They advertised PBR ponders for $2.00 all day. PBR, the beer of hipsters, but cheap beer is always good beer, right?

1 comment:

Troy said...

This place sounds great, can't wait to try it!!

I'll probably wait till warmer weather, so I can ride my bike there.

Thanks!!
Farmer Troy